TEXT: 520-609-2269 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org CALL: 520-600-6233
TO APPLY: Simply click the APPLY button in the lower right hand corner of the listing.
The application process is not a first come first serve process. The Home Company, LLC may accept multiple applications and offers to rent a property until a lease is signed by all parties All offers will be reviewed for selection and approval until a qualified Applicant's offer is approved. Advertised rental rates are based on a one year lease.
WHO NEEDS TO APPLY: All applicants over 18 years of age residing at the home must thoroughly complete, sign and submit the rental application. Applicants must have valid United States Driver’s license or other United States government issued ID
PETS: Pets are subject to approval. Approved pets are charged a monthly pet rent equal to 1.5% of the monthly rent and an additional refundable pet deposit to up to $150 per pet. Service animals, emotional support animals and assistance animals are not considered pets. Service animals must register through Pet Screener at https://homecoaz.petscreening.com/. Pet Screener is a third party screening service that completes assistance animal accommodation request validation through their comprehensive legal and FHAct/HUD guideline review process. Assistive animals must receive approval from the Pet Screener.
INCOME: Verifiable household gross monthly income of a minimum of 3 times monthly rent. The Home Company, LLC may require you to provide a letter from the current employer confirming current employment and income. If you participate in the Section 8 program, your voucher will be submitted as your income qualification.
SECTION 8: We may have properties that participate in the Section 8 program. If a property does participate in the program, it will be clearly stated in the listing. If you participate in the Section 8 program, your voucher will be considered when determining income eligibility.
RENTAL HISTORY: Rental history will weigh heavily in the approval process. If an applicant has outstanding debts to a Landlord, evictions or late rent or mortgage payments, it can be grounds for denial. Applicants are responsible to supply the last 3-5 years of rental history verification or letters of recommendation signed by their previous Landlords. A rental history form is available by clicking the link below. The verification is to be uploaded along with other required application attachments. If you do not have recent or verifiable rental history, submit a written statement explaining the circumstances.
Rental Verification Form
CREDIT SCORE: A credit report will be obtained. While credit scores of 600 or higher are preferred, credit scores above 500 may be considered. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged will be accepted.
CO-SIGNERS: Landlords are not required to accept co-signers. Co-signers must be Arizona residents, have credit scores of 700 or above and adequate income.
CRIMINAL RECORDS: No registered sex offenders. No felony or prior convictions involving sexual offenses, illegal substances, fraud, animal abuse, murder, manslaughter, robbery, burglary, theft, violence/crimes against persons, properties or animals, within the five years preceding the rental application.
SMOKING: Smoking or vaping tobacco, marijuana or any other substance is not permitted on the premises.
UPLOAD ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION:
1. Valid United States Driver’s license or other United States government issued ID
2. Proof of income from the last 30 days-paycheck stubs, tax returns, w-2, 1099s, and other supporting documents that will verify income. If you participate in the Section 8 program, attached a copy of your voucher to your application.
3. 3-5 years of rental history verification or letter of recommendation signed by your previous or current Landlord, if available. Submitting this with your application will allow us to process your application without delays. If you do not have recent or verifiable rental history, submit a written statement explaining the circumstances.
Rental Verification Form
RENTAL APPLICATION DISCLOSURE:
1. An application is not considered complete until completed applications and required documentations are submitted, and application fees are paid in full.
2. The non-refundable application fee per adult may be paid online at www.HomeCoAz.com
3. The application review process may take up to 48 business hours to complete once a completed application is submitted and all required documents are received. An application is not considered complete until rental history verification is received. If you do not have recent or verifiable rental history, submit a written statement explaining the circumstances.
4. Upon approval, applicants will be given 24 business hours to sign the lease agreement and pay the required deposits.
6. All monies received by The Home Company, LLC are deposited into a trust account within 3 business days.
7. The Landlord’s insurance does not protect Tenant, tenant’s possessions or tenant’s liability. Tenant agrees to obtain and maintain throughout the term of the lease a Renter’s Property and Liability Insurance Policy with the Minimum Liability coverage of $300,000 or $1,000,000 for properties with swimming pools, spas or water features.
Still have questions, contact us: